Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Robins' Nest Re-Launch


Wow, I haven't blogged since June 2011. Over 3 years on and so much has changed. In short, I'm getting married, I've moved out of my parents' home, I'm looking at moving again and I'm in a new job.

I'm re-launching The Robins' Nest as I've recently had the urge to blog about a few things that I have going on. You'll notice that previously the theme was football, Swindon Town FC in particular. Going forward, I'm not going to be restricting myself to that, you will be seeing more about the other things in my life; technology, music, scuba-diving, wedding planning, house-buying and whatever else gets thrown into the mix.

So sit tight, as I my next post is work in progress.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjCCKt4lQygpkV8HfFm0lezh6mKWFWAyuPjP5xZwZpVESbXNReZZrKSqEUqE68bjNHNjXTHYPkeqSZeD2Naxr2EtS2Ii_f4hfa37HZjdxruak2_oq9_ECSkwv7tYlEry6eF1NmoFYfKmR8/s1600/egg_hatching_light1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment